School of Property, Construction & Project Management
RMIT Property, Construction and Project Management welcomes New Employer of Choice (EOC) and EOC Not-For-Profit – Salvation Army Housing (Victoria) to our program.
Salvation Army Housing (Victoria) would describe themselves as:
– Salvation Army Housing is 6 months old.
– Operates in 4 States and 1 Territory
– Believes that social housing can provide a stabilised environment for
vulnerable people with complex needs.
– Believes that social housing is but one part of the support model.
– Note to self “Is there too much passion in this team and this office?”
– Commercial reality checks are a daily mandatory discipline
– Need some bright, inexperienced minds to ask the obvious questions
– Will you be the next “Barker”? Check out the history of 69 Bourke Street.
Then give me a call, it will change your life.
Visit their website: http://www.salvationarmy.org.au/
Find out more about the Employer of Choice program here:
If you are not yet signed up as an Employer of Choice – sign up today – it is free to join:
Ways to connect: