Upcoming Employer of Choice Program Event: Work on Campus Speak to Jobs on Campus and Current Graduates in RMIT roles relevant to your industry
Read Jey’s Alumni Story Online here: https://pcpmblog.wordpress.com/2016/01/06/alumni-stories-jey-ramathasan/
|Calling all RMIT Students and Alumni!
- Are you interested in working in your field on campus while studying?
- Conveniently located on city campus – RMIT Property Services recruits Property, Construction and Project Management students for part time, casual and full time roles.
- Study and Work On campus!
Roles Currently Available (Career hub RMIT Student and/or Alumni Log in Required)
View the roles online in career hub in the links above.
RMIT advertises their roles through the Jobs on Campus team, who team up with the Employer of Choice program to bring this information direct to you.
- Find out more about how to apply for roles on campus from the Jobs on Campus Team
- Complete the Jobs on Campus online training module in person and have access to the team for assistance with any questions you do not understand
- Learn about the types of projects RMIT Property Services works on
- Learn how to put the best application together to get the job
- Ask our recent Graduate Jey who works at RMIT Property Services in a permanent full time position about the team, the best way to put your application together – or any other questions you have
- If you cannot make the whole session you can drop in for the parts you can. The session is a flexible interactive session
- Meet the Jobs on Campus team who will be reviewing your CVs
- Roles come up on campus all the time so even if you are not interested in these particular roles come down and learn more
- Register to attend today! (Career hub RMIT Student and/or Alumni Log in Required)
Career hub event link: https://careerhub.rmit.edu.au/students/events/deta…