Sponsor announced for Industry and Research Awards Night 2016: Westlink Consulting
RMIT School of Property, Construction and Project Management are pleased to announce that Westlink Consulting will be sponsoring the Bachelor of Applied Science (Property and Valuation) 4th year student with the highest Grade Point Average in 2015 at our annual Industry and Research Awards Night this year.
If you are interested in sponsoring an award – each award is $350 cheque payable to directly to your student winner.
The sponsorship includes:
- Presenting the award on awards night
- Your logo on the RMIT website, Program for the awards night, Powerpoint presentation for the awardsnight and the Certificate for the student
Types of awards on offer:
The awards are for the student with the highest Grade Point Average (GPA) – in other words the highest marks for that year, for each year level in the undergraduate programs and the best graduate for the postgraduate programs. The awards are based on the results from the year before as the 2016 results will not be finalised yet.
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Construction Management) Honours (Years 1 – 4)
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Project Management) Honours (Years 1 – 4)
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Property and Valuation) Honours (Years 1 -4)
- Master of Project Management
- Master of Property
If you are interested in sponoring an award, sponsorships are given on a first in first served basis so please complete the following form as soon as possible and rank your preference for sponsorship.
Click Here To Complete the Sponorship Form
(Career hub log in is required – if you cannot remember your log in or password please email me firstname.lastname@example.org and I will reset it for you)
More information about awards night: http://www.rmit.edu.au/about/our-education/academi…
View photos of awards night for previous years on our flickr account:
Awards Night 2015 Photos
Awards Night 2014 Photos
Awards Night 2013 Photos
Awards Night 2012 Photos
Awards Night 2011 Photos
Any questions please feel free to ask – contact Elima on email@example.com